Product Marketing Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 944985BR
What you'll do at
Sam’s Club eCommerce has an exciting opportunity to join the Product Marketing team, where we influence customer trial, adoption, and retention of our omni-channel offerings. If you’re intrigued by the opportunity to work on a multi-billion business with a start-up feel, read more about the career opportunities waiting for you at Sam’s Club.
We are looking for a talented individual to join Product Marketing with extensive omni-channel experience and proven results to drive adoption and revenue for Sam’s Club.com via online adoption of our Store Pickup, Direct to Home, and Last Mile Delivery online member fulfillment services. You will be part of small, nimble, and fast moving team with resources to rapidly grow these e-commerce services. Qualified candidates have a knack for the fine details, a passion for Product Marketing and deploying successful campaigns.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives the execution of marketing projects and initiatives for assigned vehicle(s)
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains and supports the continuous improvement of Online Marketing systems, processes, and capabilities
- Manages and evaluates the performance of marketing vehicle metrics (for example, revenue, visits, conversion rates)
- Manages the Online Marketing budget for assigned vehicle(s) (for examples, paid search, affiliates, natural search)
- Manages the Walmart brand
- Manages vendor relationships and contracts for Online Marketing initiatives
- Provides insight for and influences the development of business strategies for assigned marketing vehicle(s)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Science, or related experience
- Experience in product marketing, brand marketing, product management, business consulting, or product.
- Strong marketing, strategic, and creative thinking (benefits marketing / customer orientation)
- Proven track record in developing, managing and executing marketing campaigns, strategic and creative thinking (benefits marketing/customer orientation), demand generation products, and/or a background in defining customer experiences
- Work effectively with cross functional teams (marketing channel owners, legal, PR, product, business and operations teams) to develop messaging for cross-channel campaigns and launch new products and pilots to drive successful adoption of online shopping and ultimately drive up revenue and best in class shopping experiences for both our consumer and business members.
- Experience working on small teams and executing work from concept to completion
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for eCommerce software solutions, the web, web-based software products, our members, service, and satisfaction.
- Flexible - You not only cope with change, you thrive on it and can shift gears comfortably
- Driven - You are results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality and business performance.
- Solution Oriented - You have the ability to identify and creatively solve complex problems.
- Personable - You are positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- 1 year experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 2 years experience in retail marketing.
- 2 years experience managing budgets, including forecasting and reporting financials.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in online marketing, including the evaluation and analysis of key performance metrics.
- 3 years project management experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents