Product Marketing Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 944985BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives the execution of marketing projects and initiatives for assigned vehicle(s)
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains and supports the continuous improvement of Online Marketing systems, processes, and capabilities
- Manages and evaluates the performance of marketing vehicle metrics (for example, revenue, visits, conversion rates)
- Manages the Online Marketing budget for assigned vehicle(s) (for examples, paid search, affiliates, natural search)
- Manages the Walmart brand
- Manages vendor relationships and contracts for Online Marketing initiatives
- Provides insight for and influences the development of business strategies for assigned marketing vehicle(s)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Psychology, or related field and 2 years experience in eCommerce marketing or related field OR 5 years experience in eCommerce marketing or related field.
- 1 year experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 2 years experience in retail marketing.
- 2 years experience managing budgets, including forecasting and reporting financials.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in online marketing, including the evaluation and analysis of key performance metrics.
- 3 years project management experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents