- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 944497BR
What you'll do at
Ability to communicate the Walmart.com value proposition to C-level executives and owners are a must as well as a strong orientation to sales and customer service. Experience with Salesforce is highly desired for account management, partner communication, and progress tracking. Ability to deep dive into potential seller issues to uncover potential ways to address and solve these issues at scale is a key benefit.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in order to focus on the activities that have the most impact. This person should be self-motivated and highly entrepreneurial, with a passion for contributing to growth and business impact. This person will be expected to drive the Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
• Account management and/or business development in a fast growth environment
• Ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
• Problem-solving approach with attention to detail and strong follow-through
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong general business knowledge base
• Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
• May include occasional travel to industry conferences
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents