Director HR Strategy &Admin-WM
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 942373BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes environmental factors (for example, economic, operational) for Walmart US to support the development of solutions to human resources issues
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs the development and integration strategy for human resources business systems
- Leads the Walmart US Human Resources (HR) project management teams
- Leads the development of Human Resources (HR) program management initiatives (for example, performance management, associate engagement, talent management) for Walmart US
- Oversees and executes the change management strategy for Walmart US Human Resources (HR)
- Provides overall direction
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field and 6 years experience in human resources, project management, operations, or related field OR 8 years experience in human resources, project management, operations, or related field.
- 5 years experience managing human resources-related projects.
- Human Resources Certification (for example, PHR, SPHR).
- Project Management Certification (for example, PMP, PMI).
- 5 years experience IO Psych or org design
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents