Senior People Partner - Sam's
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 942246BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and directs talent management strategies across the division
- Develops and executes associate engagement and labor plans
- Drives strategic programs to focus on staffing and retention, including attracting, retaining, and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with state board regulations and requirements
- Identifies and develops change management strategies for the division
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or related field and 4 years' experience as a Human Resource Generalist or Specialist OR 6 years' experience as a Human Resource Generalist or Specialist.
- 2 years experience leading a team or projects in compensation, benefits, organizational development, or related human resources field.
- Human Resources certification (for example, Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)).
- Master s degree in Human Resources or related field.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents