Dairy Quality Systems Specialist
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 942066BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Ensures Quality Systems (for example, CAPA, Non-Conformance, Trending, Customer Complaints, System/Process Change Control, etc ) compliance and drives improvements
- Leads and participates in teams
- Participates in Customer/Regulatory audits
- Supports setting compliance and/or regulatory objectives for increased efficiencies, compliance, and quality relating to the business
- 2 years clerical experience (for example, filing, data entry) using computer applications (for example, email, Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Visio).
- 2 years quality assurance and/or quality control experience within a related environment (for example, dairy plant, food processing, manufacturing).
- 1 year s experience in GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), HACCP, SSOPs, CIP, SQF, FSMA, Appendix N Antibiotic Testing, DMC Direct Microscopic Count, DMSC Direct Microscopic Somatic Count, Sediment Testing, Freezing Point (Cryoscope).
- Associates Degree in Biology, Food Science, Agricultural or related field and 3 years experience in quality assurance and/or quality control within logistics / supply chain, dairy plant, food processing, manufacturing or related environment, OR Bachelor s degree in Biology, Food Science, Agricultural or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents