- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 939609BR
What you'll do at
• Leads the charter for customer data modeling
• Cultivates and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks
• Executes engineering projects by establishing objectives and realizing them
• Manages and overall direction to engineers and data scientists
• M.S or PhD in computer science, statistics, Applied Mathematics or related technical discipline with 10+ years of experience
• Experience working with large data sets, distributed computing and data-driven statistical modeling
• Experience having led and managed teams of small sizes
• Have worked in a research environment
• Inquisitiveness and desire to learn.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to structure problems for analysis, analyze the data and understand root cause.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively prioritize competing objectives.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams
• Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts