Senior Systems Administrator-ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 939266BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages software solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
- Supports administrative aspects of Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field OR 6 months experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
•Experience onboarding accounts and entitlements for applications that support business processes into the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution
•Provide on-going operational support and maintenance of IAM solution, including patch management, upgrades, and backup and recovery
• Configure automated fulfillment of access requests, revocations, etc. in IAM tool
•Maintain awareness of latest IAM practices
•Configure departmental roles and access associated with the role for faster on-boarding and access provisioning of new hires and transfers
MS Identity Manager experience a big plus
- 1 year experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business.
- 1 year experience designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale projects.
- 1 year experience troubleshooting and recommending solutions.
- 1 year support experience including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer/vendor relations.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents