Tech VII Field Services-ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 939252BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in project implementation
- Assists in the development and implementation of business process improvements
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Responds to system and production interruptions and delays
- 2 year s experience in project management.
- 2 year s experience using basic word processing and email software (for example, Word, Outlook).
- 3 years advanced experience with Excel (for example, creating macros, developing formulas, using pivot tables).
- 3 years experience with information technology systems (for example, hardware, software) for stores, distribution centers, and mainframes.
- 3 year s experience conducting problem or incident management.
- 3 year s experience working at an information technology call center or service help desk.
- 4 years experience in information technology or related field.
- Associate's degree in information technology or related field.
- Professional information technology certification (for example, A+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Parallel Sysplex).
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents