Analyst General Accounting Shared Services - Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Supply Chain & Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 936903BR
What you'll do at
- Assists customer base with accounting inquires
- Assists in communications with internal business customers
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages balance sheet accounts
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Provides technical accounting support
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field OR 2 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 1 year experience using SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system.
- 2 years experience doing reconciliations and journal entries.
- 2 years experience reading, writing, and speaking in both Spanish and English languages.
- 2 years experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, database, email and calendaring software (for example, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents