Senior Manager, Customer Analytics & Global Insights
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 936597BR
What you'll do at
- Drives strategies, processes, projects, and analytical best practices for Global Customer Insights
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads change from concept to implementation to achieve desired results
- Leads customer insights from concept to implementation to achieve desired results
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides data-based insights for business segments' strategies (for example, Walmart, Sam's Club, International)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience supervising others.
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field and 4 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR 6 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field and 2 years of experience in data analytics or related field.
- 2 years of experience in web design or web analytics.
- 4 years of experience using a Business Intelligence (BI) tool (for example, Oracle) to create a report to specifications.
- 4 years of experience using exploratory data analysis and inferential statistics.
- 4 years of experience using in-database analytics, SQL or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms.
- Master s degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents