2018 Summer Internship: HR - People Experience - Ops
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Internship
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 936534BR
What you'll do at
Walmart is always striving to be better and do better. As an intern you become part of this initiative. You will directly and indirectly support Walmart’s sustainability goals, the commitment to bring low prices to our customers on a daily basis, and the community betterment projects in which Walmart is engaged. You come thinking you will be working for a company and you leave knowing you worked for a cause.
As a Associate Experience Ops intern be prepared to put the experience at the forefront. Apply strategy, creative, branding and methodologies while working on developing a people experience index.
• Enrolled in an accredited college with cumulative GPA greater than 3.0
• Graduating December 2018 or May 2019
• Pursuing a degree in Organizational Behavior, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources or related field.
• Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• A plus if experienced with Tableau, other people analytics tool
• Ability to work independently and with teams.
• Ability to meet commitments and deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management (written and verbal).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents