Pharmacy Specialist-Support Center (HW)
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Customer Service & Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 933787BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Enhances customer experience in Walmart and Sam's Club pharmacies
- Ensures prescriptions are billed correctly to commercial third-parties
- Identifies and responds to basic Walmart and Sam's Club pharmacies' compliance, systems, and operational issues
The Health and Wellness Support Center is open 7 days a week, including holidays. Shift will be 10AM-7:00PM, Tuesday - Friday and 8:30AM- 5:30PM on Saturday.
Pay is $12.70 an hour.
- 1 year s basic experience with word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and calendaring software (for example, Microsoft Office, Outlook).
- 1 year s experience in Shared Service environment or Contact Center (for example, call center, service help desk).
- 1 year s experience in customer service.
- 1 year s experience in IT help desk services.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents