Integrated Planning Manager - Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain & Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 931012BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and oversees the execution of advanced analytics models for case volume and trailer forecasting to help increase DC Operational efficiency
- Works with cross functional teams of data scientists, data engineers and business stakeholders to drive the continuous improvement of business processes using through analytics
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to build the Integrated Planning platform that will help create a common plan for all stakeholders in the Supply Chain
- Demonstrates aptitude for continuous improvement and applies it to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Presents data insights and business recommendations to key stakeholders, senior leaders and influences change
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Initiates change management
- Leads medium-scale logistics network design and capacity planning projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Transportation, Logistics, or related field and 3 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field OR 5 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS/R/Python, Tableau
- 1 year experience with supply chain optimization tools (e.g., CAPS, i2).
- 2 years’ experience with database applications (e.g., Excel, Access, Tera Data).
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field and 4 years’ experience in an analytics related field OR Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Compute Science or related field and 2 years’ experience in an analytics related field.
- Six Sigma certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents