Director - International Executive Talent Acquisition
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 930338BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops and maintains relationships with key external organizations
- Oversees recruiting programs (for example, internships, rotational) and recruitment of divisional positions
- Provides overall direction
- Provides strategic recruiting leadership to a functional area
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 4 years experience in human resources or related field OR 5 years experience in recruiting or related field.
- 2 years experience in international recruiting and global mobility.
- 2 years experience working with human resource information systems (for example, PeopleSoft).
- 3 year experience in project management and event planning.
- 3 years experience in specialized recruiting (for example, internships, college, diversity).
- 3 years experience selecting and managing third party vendors.
- 3 years experience using recruiting tools (for example, applicant tracking systems, internet, job boards, social media).
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents