Sr. Product Manager, Ad Experiences-Partnership Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Product Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 926801BR
What you'll do at
While the focus of the role is front-end centric, the ideal candidate will need to engage heavily with the various back-end platforms that power Walmart’s audience based ad experiences. These platforms include proprietary systems like WMX and WPA as well as third party offerings like DFP, Criteo and Appnexus. .
You will be part of a dynamic team comprised of dynamic strategic thinkers and proven executors. You will build an effective product strategy and define user stories that support category team needs, advertiser objectives and user needs. You will wear many hats and lead across functional teams, technologies, ad products, and retail categories, which makes this role both challenging and exciting.
• Actively engage with advertisers to understand market dynamics and creatively define multi-platform advertising solutions
• Work in market with sales to understand and develop programs designed to address the needs of both top-of-funnel brand as and bottom-of-funnel shopper advertiser segments
• Develop strategy & roadmap for digital ad products.
• Coordinate with customer experience team to ensure that all units and programs enhance the shopper experience across all platforms.
• Develop PRD/Specs that detail scope, market sizing, competitive rationale, technical feasibility and value to Walmart Shopper
• Ensure measurement, reporting and insight packages are scoped and incorporated into the programs.
• Scale strategic initiatives to allow brands to engage more effectively with Walmart Shoppers
• Lead and manage cross-organization stakeholder expectations.
BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field
5- 7 years professional experience in product management, advertising, marketing publisher monetization, consulting or related field
Deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
Understanding of online shopper funnel
Experience in gathering and transforming business needs into product requirements and developing actionable product roadmap
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to lead, manage stakeholder expectations, plan and estimate level of effort required to deliver and implement product. Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big and influence across all levels of an organization
Data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
Excellent communication skills
Effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents