Sr Energy Buyer-TRE-REL
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance & Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 926771BR
What you'll do at
- Assists with establishing credit requirements with counterparties that are in-line with company policies
- Assists with establishing master trading agreements
- Determines optimal purchase windows for electricity and natural gas
- Develops deregulated energy strategy for assigned markets
- Develops, maintains, and manages relationships with energy suppliers
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements the energy strategy for assigned wholesale and retail markets
- Manages deregulated energy deals
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as the company expert on the energy market
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field and 2 years experience in commodity or energy trading operations or related field OR 4 years experience in commodity or energy trading operations or related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field AND minimum of 3 years experience in wholesale/retail natural gas supply/trading operations.
- Experience in participating in demand response programs (evaluating, enrollments, and execution).
- Experience in short term power trading and day ahead market bidding with ISO's.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents