Program Manager Environmental Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance & Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 926476BR
What you'll do at
• Drives the execution of business plans, programs, and compliance initiatives for assigned area in Solid Waste and Recycling by identifying program, customer, operational, and risk-mitigation needs; communications objectives and priorities to key stakeholders; monitoring performance standards, identifying and removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and implementing, managing and monitoring special projects.
• Ensures programs and initiatives for assigned area align with corporate/departmental strategic vision by managing services, data collection and risk mitigation planning; providing input and collaborating with cross-functional teams to create/implement cost-effective programs and strategies that ensure sustainable processes; reviewing business objectives and customer needs to ensure the cost-effective use of third party environmental service providers; reviewing operational program processes to close compliance gaps and continually improve programs.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders by coordinating and completing job-related activities/assignments for Environmental Services; supporting plans to meet customer/business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and being adaptable while promoting continuous learning.
• Supervising team daily for their assigned programs by ensuring and providing solutions to customer service issues and escalating issues as needed; and monitoring the scheduling of environmental services and special projects.
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
• Ensures compliances with company policies/procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing action plans; utilizing/supporting Open Door Policy; and providing direction on applying these in executing business processes.
• Execution & Results: Manage Execution and Results
• Plannning & Improvement: Plan and Pursue Team-Based Improvement
• Influence & Communicate: Increase Commitment
• Ethics and Compliance: Manage Ethics and Compliance
• Adaptability: Quickly Adapt
• Talent: Mentor and Develop Associates
• Minimum 2 years experience with Wal-Mart
• Experience with or general knowledge of solid waste and recycling sector
• Knowledge of reporting technologies and data analysis
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents