Technical Expert Cybersecurity
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Cybersecurity
- Job Function Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 926128BR
What you'll do at
The Identity & Access Management Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining the Identity & Access Management program, architecture and standards for delivering enterprise-wide Identity, Access, Directory and Authentication Services for employees and vendors with the capability to support cloud and on premise application services. This person will participate as an effective member of a passionate, highly skilled, collaborative dev/opps team that supports the development and operations of IAM solutions, leads the information security policies and meets all relevant compliance requirements.
•Evaluates, recommends and implements the IAM products and services required to support the future state needs of the IAM program, which includes directory services (e.g. AD), identity federation (e.g., SAML, SSO and ADFS), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and Identity Management (IdM).
•Experience onboarding accounts and entitlements for applications that support business processes into the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution
•Configure access request forms, access certification campaigns, and business rules
•Provide on-going operational support and maintenance of IAM solution, including patch management, upgrades, and backup and recovery
•Facilitate access reviews and access revocations
•Configure automated fulfillment of access requests, revocations, etc. in IAM tool
•Maintain awareness of latest IAM practices
•Configure departmental roles and access associated with the role for faster on-boarding and access provisioning of new hires and transfers
•Design, deploy and implement internal Privileged Identity Management and Identity & Access Management Tools(IE. MIM,FIM,PING and/or related technologies)
•Develop and maintain operational framework for Privileged Account Management
•Provide guidance to IT staff in workflow, policy and external integration with IAM tool
•Provide reporting and metrics related to identity and access management
•Lead functional and technical delivery of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to clients as an individual contributor or team collaborator based on guidance / direction from team leadership
•Prepare documentation for audits and acts as the point of contact for audit issues.
•Develop strategic road maps for the Identity Management systems and program.
•Strong Active Directory Experience
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
- 1 year's experience analyzing malware.
- 1 year's experience analyzing network packet captures (for example, WireShark, Snort, Bro, Suricata, Netwitness).
- 1 year's experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years' experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 2 years' experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 3 years' experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
- 3 years' experience securing applications, operating systems, or networks.
- 3 years' experience with at least three of the following technologies: security incident and event management (SIEM), intrusion defense system (IDS), intrusion prevention system (IPS), Firewall, Antivirus, Web Proxies, Authentication, Cryptography, Unix/Windows server administration, and/or network administration
- 3 years' experience with one of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net.
- Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Penetration Testing Certification (GPEN), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), and/or Security Cisco Certified Networking Professional Security (CCNP-Security).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents