Temporary - Senior Recruiting Coordinator, People Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 922202BR
What you'll do at
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
• Maintains, monitors, and gathers recruiting data within human resource systems by maintaining and ensuring accuracy of employment data within human resource systems; extracting data (for example, Equal Employment Office (EEO), previous employer, previous position, new position, alignment information) from multiple systems and spreadsheets.
• Manages the offer and post-offer process by drafting offers to selected candidates; escalating offer issues to senior management or other key stakeholders; managing background screens and drug testing process and documentation; and communicating results to recruiters, candidates, and other involved parties.
• Provides support for the recruiting process by organizing internal and external candidate interviews; contacting and maintaining communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process; training hiring managers on human resource systems; managing the candidate feedback process; and processing candidate reimbursements (for example, expenses, relocation).
• Manages candidate experience: reserving audio and visual equipment and participant accommodations; booking and arranging participant travel and transportation; disseminating travel itineraries, event agendas, travel directions and event program overview.
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
• Completes work assignments and priorities in Recruiting by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents