Analyst III, BI Analytics- Global People Analytics- HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 922194BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets integrated information to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small-scope projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in large cross-functional projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides data-based insights for strategy
- Serves as a content resource and coach to other associates
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 4 years' experience in an analytics related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 2 years' experience in an analytics related field.
- Master’s degree in Decision Science, Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics or related field a plus
- 4 years experience using a business intelligence (BI) tool (for example, Oracle) to create reports to specifications.
- 4 years experience with SQL and relational databases (for example, D2B, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Recent experience focusing in Visual Data Exploration, Reporting and Analytics required
- Understanding of and experience with Natural Language Processing tools a plus
- Hands on experience with Tableau, Thoughtspot, Alteryx or similar visual data exploration, visualization and data preparation tools required
- Ability to multitask; highly organized, dedicated and motivated with a positive attitude
- Problem solver/team player, with proven self-starting track record
- Excellent written/oral/interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis.
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents