Forensic Examiner II Information Security-WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 922126BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts cyber-related forensic investigations
- Contributes to the development and implementation of best practices in forensic investigations
- Creates and maintains a knowledge base of documentation to support forensic investigations
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports business continuity
- Supports the Walmart eDiscovery and Forensic Services Lab quality management system
- 2 years experience with computer facilitated crimes in government and/or private sector fields.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
- 2 years courtroom testimony experience related to computer forensics & network analysis.
- 2 years experience & work with ASCLD/LAB procedures and policies.
- 2 years experience in physical/digital evidence handling & documentation consistent with courtroom best evidence rules and ASCLD/LAB requirements.
- 2 years experience with eDiscovery & ESI related litigation support to include EnCEP certification.
- 2 years experience with eDiscovery methodology and industry best practices.
- 2 years experience with firewall rules & filtering, intrusion detection/prevention devices, or penetration testing for networks and stand-alone devices.
- 2 years experience with installation, repair and troubleshooting of computer hardware for desktop computers, laptops and servers.
- 2 years experience with mobile device forensics to include JTAG and chip off techniques.
- 2 years experience with network infrastructure/architecture security.
- 2 years experience with programming languages including but not limited to C++, Python and EnScripts.
- 2 years experience with video enhancement and analysis.
- 2 years training with PCI/SOX compliance/reporting process.
- 2 years work in network intrusion investigations & incident response.
- 2 years' training in advanced data recovery techniques (e.g., hard drive recovery, mobile device data recovery).
- CISSP & other related certifications.
- Certification in computer forensic tools & process including but not limited to CFCE, CFE, EnCE, ACE, GCFE, GFA, etc.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents