- Location ESTERO, FL
- Career Area Optical
- Job Function Healthcare - Optical
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 921222BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives financial performance and growth in assigned vision centers across the market
- Drives the best patient experience for assigned vision centers
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures (for example, quality, compliance) to drive operational performance, safety, and customer service for assigned vision centers
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages and oversees vision center operations for assigned facilities
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as the optical subject matter expert for the market
- 1 year experience as a Walmart Vision Center Manager or Sam s Optical Manager.
- Licensed optician in states requiring a license to dispense glasses OR American Board of Opticianry (ABO) certification in states not requiring a license to dispense glasses.
- 2 years experience supervising associates, including responsibility for performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
- 2 years experience with optical business management (for example, labs, retail, private practice) to include financial responsibility.
- Multi-state licensed Optician.
- National Contact Lens Examiners (NCLE) certification.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents