Senior Manager, Corporate Development/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 920935BR
What you'll do at
Essential Job Duties:
- Supports the development of Walmart’s mergers and acquisitions priorities in accordance with the company’s enterprise strategy
- Conducts due diligence activities related to domestic and international mergers and acquisitions
- Develops complex financial models to drive the mergers and acquisitions decision-making process
- Determines optimal transaction structure and contract negotiation strategy for small to mid-size mergers and acquisitions
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years experience in finance or related field OR 5 years experience in finance or related field.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5 years of work experience in Corporate Development/M&A, with at least 2 years in investment banking.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in financial analysis (including forecasting and financial modeling) and working within cross-functional project teams.
- M&A transactional experience in eCommerce, retail, consumer goods, or related industry.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents