Consultant II - HR Program Delivery
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 920276BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets information for multiple work streams to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads small projects and/or contributes to one or more work streams of a cross-functional project
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides advice and guidance to internal customers
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports change for a business area
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field OR 4 years experience in finance, human resources, engineering, supply chain, or related field.
- 4 years experience in consulting or project management across various business functions.
- Project Management certification (for example, PMP).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents