Market Fresh Manager, Mkt 94 (Fargo, ND) - Sam's Club
- Location FARGO, ND
- Career Area Sam’s Club Jobs
- Job Function Sam's Club Associates
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 918860BR
What you'll do at
- Acts as the subject matter expert for the Fresh area
- Drives Sam's Club Fresh area sales, financial, and operational performance for the market
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures products are evaluated for quality, proper packaging, availability, and presentation
- Identifies sustainability and/or product waste opportunities and community outreach opportunities and implements solutions and programs
- Partners with the Technical Team to use training to grow market share in the market
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Management or related field and 2 years experience in retail management or related field OR 5 years experience in retail management or related field.
- 2 years' experience in food safety or related field.
- 3 years' experience managing a Profit and Loss (P and L) statement.
- 5 or more years' experience in the fresh food industry.
- Industry knowledge of meat, produce, bakery, and food service.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents