Product Manager, Mexico
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 917861BR
What you'll do at
We are looking for a hands-on, results-oriented Product Management to join our Walmart Mexico Product Management team to drive websites in Walmart Mexico and Central America (Walmex). You’ll be driving Products across various platforms to create world-class omni-channel experience for our customers to save money and time so they can live better. Best of all, you’ll be part of the founding members of this newly created team, early enough to hold an influential position where you play a key role in our success in the years ahead.
• A product leader with ecommerce instincts, business acumen, analytical skills and judgment.
• Your cadence is a perfect match for the fast pace of Walmart Labs and you’re equally comfortable getting into the details of what it takes to get a great experience out the door as you are thinking about longer-term product and business strategy for our eCommerce and Retail assets.
• You welcome the opportunity to dig into data, talk to users, build the roadmap, and deliver products and features, while working with cross-functional teams including Engineering, UX, Operations, Supply-chain, and Marketing.
• You excited to become a global leader within our organization: collaborate with our local Product and Engineering teams in Sunnyvale, CA (USA), developed deep relationships with our Business and UX Teams in Mexico City and drive execution and innovation out of our offices in Sunnyvale, Mexico City and Bangalore working shoulder to shoulder with our Engineering, UX and Product teams. International travel is inherent requirement with this role, at least 25% of the time.
• You are a leader with vision. Your eCommerce acumen, shopper empathy, and technical depth carry weight when working across business units in the organization.
What you’ll get to do?
• Drive the product vision and roadmap
• Build short-term and long-term strategic product plans that consider user needs, business needs and the broader competitive landscape.
• Product lifecycle management from customer research to concept working across departments to execute, and support company objectives and KPIs
• Develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new and existing product initiatives, enhancements, with business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
• Collaborate with Senior Management to translate company objectives into functional goals
• Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
• Ensure we ship high quality products, in a timely, focused manner, including product prioritization and planning, execution, quality of design and build, set estimates for release, and hitting them.
• Own funnel metrics for product launches, active users/members, engagement, and satisfaction.
About the opportunity
Walmart Mexico and Central America is uniquely positioned to lead the next gen eCommerce world-wide by relying on its unique footprint in the region across its 2,200 stores in 4 store brands to innovate and deliver world-class experience in eCommerce, Retail and Omnichannel shopping. We’re building new teams in Mexico City, Sunnyvale California and Bangalore to accelerate our growth and achieve leadership position in the market. We are innovating around various levels of customer propositions with the range of brands with build: from high-end shopping with Superama to Membership-based commerce at Sam’s Club all the way to everyday low prices at Walmart (Groceries and General Merchandise) and Bodega Aurrera.
• 2+ years of hands-on product management experience; MBA + 1 year of experience.
• Prior experience building and growing eCommerece websites a plus.
• Spanish – preferred. At the minimum willingness to learn and invest in acquiring working knowledge in Spanish.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents