Area Manager-Maintenance (G) Relocation Considered
- Location NORTH PLATTE, NE
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Salaried FT
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 917530BR
What you'll do
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility
- Manages maintenance department daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree or Technical School Certification in an Industrial related field and 1 year related maintenance department supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Industrial, or related field OR 1 year supervisory experience in a maintenance related environment supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees OR 2 year Walmart Logistics maintenance experience including six months experience leading a work or project team (e.g. risk control) OR 2 years supervisory experience in an industrial related environment; supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees with 1 year experience in the maintenance field.
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 2 or more years regulatory compliance experience (for refrigeration systems holding over 10,000 pounds of ammonia).
- 2 or more years Industrial Warehouse maintenance experience.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 2 years maintenance experience including 1 year maintenance related supervisory experience.
- RETA Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certfication.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents