Market Fresh Operations Manager - San Antonio, TX (NHM Mkt 528)
- Location SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 917339BR
What you'll do
- Creates and implements strategies to grow market share
- Develops and evaluates fresh area training (for example, regulatory compliance, sanitation and food safety protocol) and ensures it is executed within the market
- Drives fresh area financial and operational performance for the market
- Drives quality, inventory, and presentation for fresh products and initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives training on and execution of fresh merchandising plans and operational direction
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Food Science, Business or related field and 3 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field OR 5 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
- 3 years experience managing a profit and loss statement (P&L).
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years experience in food safety or related field.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents