Regional HR Director - WM (Div W, Region 60 - Seattle, WA)
- Location AUBURN, WA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 916872BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and drives regional-level talent management strategies
- Develops and implements HR strategic plans at the regional level
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures regional compliance with company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations
- Identifies and develops change management strategies for the region
- Oversees the execution of HR practices and policies, systems, programs, associate engagement, and labor plans in the region
- Provides overall direction
- BA/BS degree in an HR related field (e.g., Business Administration, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations/Labor Relations, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Management, Organizational Development/Organizational Behavior) and 5 years HR Generalist or Specialist experience supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment OR 8 years of HR experience with at least 4 years experience as an HR generalist supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment OR 4 years of Wal-Mart Manager-level experience leading an operational unit with responsibility for supervising other salaried managers (e.g., Compensation, Learning and Development, Benefits, Organizational Development, Logistics, HR Strategy, Operations, Communications).
- 2 years of retail, hospitality or service-related experience.
- HR Professional Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR).
- Master's Degree or higher in an HR-related field (e.g., Industrial Relations).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents