Advanced SIEM Engineer Cybersecurity -WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 916669BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Educates and partners with internal customer teams (for example, Compliance, Cybersecurity Risk Assessment, Infrastructure) to ensure appropriate threat monitoring
- Executes the lifecycle of security information and event management (SIEM) rules, reports, and dashboards to present actionable threats to Intrusion Analysts
- Maintains security information and event management (SIEM) infrastructure
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports senior engineers in architecture and engineering design
- 1 year's experience with a log analysis/SIEM product (for example, Splunk, ArcSight, Qradar, Nitro) OR 1 year's experience with manual security log review and analysis (for example, Windows Event Log, Linux Syslog).
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 2 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 6 years OR 4 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 6 years.
- 1 year's experience working in a security operations center.
- 2 years' experience in production support, including problem identification and ticket documentation.
- 2 years' experience in security technology, information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
- Strong background in development across eCommerce platforms and familiar with a wide variety of cloud base solutions
- Experienced in analyzing existing solutions and identify gaps and produce action plans to mitigate gaps
- Experience with multiple API integrations, strong understanding of Regex and how to write it; understanding of Boolean logic and how to implement.
- Preferred networking experience and knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Understanding of SQL, how to write SQL and database queries
- Basic knowledge of scripting including bash, python, perl, and powershell
- Experience with logging, reviewing and troubleshoot various types of logs for security purposes
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA ), Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or Security+ certification.
- Bi-Lingual in English and one of the following languages: Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, and Spanish
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents