Sr Manager, Fresh Food Manufacturing – International Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain & Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 916613BR
What you'll do at
• Consults with internal organizations on strategic initiatives
• Develops Produce strategies, processes, and best practices
• Drives innovative strategies to achieve and influence senior executive vision
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Leads change initiatives to completion
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience in Fresh Food Manufacturing.
- Bachelor's in Manufacturing, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Transportation or related field AND 4 years experience in fresh food manufacturing, engineering, logistics, mathematics, computer science, supply chain, transportation or related field OR 6 years experience in fresh food manufacturing, engineering, logistics, mathematics, computer science, supply chain, transportation or related field .
• 2 years experience conducting resource planning.
• 2 years experience implementing operations strategy and overseeing projects.
• 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
• 2 years experience working on international projects.
• 5 years experience in Produce Industry in commercial, operational or quality management roles.
• Business proficiency in a second language (for example, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish).
• Master's degree in Horticulture, Agriculture, Food Science, Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Transportation or related field AND 2 years experience in Produce, fresh food manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, transportation or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents