Senior Associate Counsel-IP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 916570BR
What you'll do at
• Independently manage all aspects of intellectual property disputes, including working closely with outside counsel, internal business and legal stakeholders to manage litigation/claim matters, will review pleadings, discovery requests and responses, and motions.
• Provide counsel on intellectual property issues.
• Draft and negotiate licenses, settlement agreements, and manage indemnification issues.
• Developing and fostering relationships with business partners
• Identifies, assesses and manages IP risk to the company
- 11 years legal experience post-degree.
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- License to practice law in at least one state.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 5 years working as a lawyer in a corporate Legal department or law firm.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents