Dairy Quality Control Technician
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 916541BR
What you'll do
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains highest standards of quality and food safety
- Maintains knowledge of laboratory functions (for example, operations, calibration, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair)
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset
- 2 years experience in clerical related responsibilities (for example, filing, data entry) and computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Visio).
- 1 year's in fluid milk testing laboratory with experience in raw milk sample testing, bottled milk testing as well as pre-operations inspections and swabbing.
- Bachelor s degree in Biology, Science, Agriculture or related field.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents