Vulnerability Management Decision Science Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 915449BR
What you'll do
• Broad knowledge of decision science and data analysis methods
• Intermediate knowledge of IT and risk management subjects
• Proven ability to work with people at various levels and in diverse roles (e.g., specialists, technical experts, management, executives) from throughout the company to produce actionable analyses
• Comfortable presenting results to people at various levels to influence decisions
• Proven success making conclusions from large datasets as well as small sparse datasets
• Experience facilitating collection of inputs and data from subject matter experts
• Proven experience conducting research into analytical questions from a broad spectrum of data sources and providing timely results
• Driven to continuously improve processes in which they participate; preferably familiar with mature methods such as Lean, Six Sigma or Theory of Constraints
• Highly organized and adept at managing multiple ongoing tasks associated with multiple projects
• Analyze and mine information security data
• Conduct InfoSec decision support studies and quantitative research studies
• Create and present timely data analysis reports
• Ensure analysis projects are prioritized based on customer needs
• Assess data collection needs and collaborate with stakeholders to develop automation
• Evaluate data validity, accuracy, completeness, consistency and uniformity
• Perform data cleansing and wrangling as needed to align with analysis needs
• Identify decision stakeholders, and establish and maintain appropriate working relationships and communication channels
• Assist in defining appropriate decision support projects – relevant metrics, relevant features, the right things to measure and the right mathematical techniques
• Create tools to improve the recurring analysis of data to produce metrics
• Assist in driving improvements to decision methods and processes within InfoSec
• Adjust tasks and priorities to adapt to changing support needs and executive requests
• Mentor teammates in decision science, data science and analytics
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 1 and 1/2 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 5 years OR 3 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field.
• Certificates in business analytics, data mining or statistical analysis
• 2 years of experience with statistical programming languages (e.g., SAS, R)
• 2 years of experience with statistical analysis systems (e.g., Minitab, SPSS)
• 2 years of experience with simulation/modeling (e.g., AgenaRisk, Analytica)
• 2 years of experience with compiled languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python)
• 2 years of experience with SQL and relational databases (e.g., DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents