Merchandising PMO, Project Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 914640BR
What you'll do
• End-to-end project management, including proposal and scope development; establish timelines, deliverables and dependencies; funding/resource coordination; develop risk mitigation plans; manage budgets; and drive implementation.
• Manage project submission processes and timelines, drive alignment across key functional areas including Merchandising, Marketing, Real Estate, Finance, etc.
• Lead cross-functional meetings with stakeholders; review project status, drive timelines and deliverables; communicate dependencies.
• Communicate project status to stakeholders and executive leadership.
• Accountable for Merchandising capital planning and resource management; manage prioritization, resource needs, and dependencies for Merchandising projects across Operations, Logistics, and other functional areas.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor s degree in arts, sciences, business or related field OR 2 years experience in any field managing projects, budgets, scheduling or related field.
- 1 year Walmart experience in merchandising, store operations, or related field.
- 1 year experience managing multiple projects.
- 1 year experience presenting to large groups.
- 1 year operations or merchandising experience.
- 1 year retail management experience.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents