Senior Agent Customer Care- Call Center
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Customer Service & Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 914099BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Enhances customer engagement and collects customer feedback
- Researching issues, identifies root cause solutions for Walmart.com issues
- Resolves escalated store merchandise, online orders, and customer issues (for example, check debt recovery, site-to-store orders, out-of-stock items)
- 6 months experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a customer service environment.
- 1 year's experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents