2018 Full time: GBS - Programmer Analyst, DES - Dallas, TX
- Location PLANO, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 914007BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts application analysis and design for end users
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops team member capabilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 1 1/2 years experience in information technology within the past 5 years OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2 years experience writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
- 3 years of development experience in C/C++.
- 3 years of development experience in Java.
- 3 years of development experience in Microsoft .Net.
- 3 years of development experience in SAP.
- 3 years of development experience in business intelligence tools.
- 3 years of development experience in mainframe technologies.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents