2018 Full time: GBS - Statistical Analyst, DES - Austin, TX
- Location AUSTIN, TX
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 914002BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes data to drive analytics projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in multiple analytics project teams
- Presents data insights to key stakeholders
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 3 years experience in an analytics related field, OR 5 years experience in analytics related field, OR a Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 1 year experience in an analytics related field.
- 3 years experience with SQL and relational databases (for example, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server).
- 3 years experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS, R).
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics and 4 years experience in an analytics related field.
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, or Mathematics.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents