Manager, Creative Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Creative and Design
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 912966BR
What you'll do
Manages Creative Operations by assisting with departmental business priorities and resource forecasts; and evaluating and suggesting improvements to better enhance product and partner performance as part of ongoing vendor management efforts.
Manages continuous improvement of Creative Operations tools, documentation, and processes by forecasting and allocating resources to meet business objectives; ensuring standards and guidelines for Creative Operations documentation and communication tools are maintained; and evaluating the effectiveness of internal processes, standards, guideline documentation, and vendor communication kits.
Assists in the management of financial operations by forecasting and reconciling Creative Operations budget; negotiating statements of work; ensuring work is delivered on budget; managing assigned creative line items; invoicing clients according to terms of agreement; ensuring efficient and accurate invoice processing; and assisting with overall budget management (for example, outside services, hardware, software, training, labor).
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Assists in the management of financial operations
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages Creative Marketing Operations
- Manages Creative Marketing project portfolios
- Manages continuous improvement of Creative Marketing tools, documentation, and processes
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years experience in project management, business operations, or related field OR 6 years experience in project management, business operations, or related field.
- 2 years experience in digital creative operations or related field.
- 2 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents