Specialist Optical Manufacturing Health and Wellness Support Center
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Customer Service & Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 912246BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in managing multiple provider (for example, Medicare and third-party carriers) allocation process to ensure optical prescriptions are billed correctly
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Enhances customer (Walmart and Sam's Club vision centers and labs) experience
- Ensures optical compliance regulations needs are met
- Receives and responds to various optical insurance requests, evaluations from Walmart and Sam's Club vision centers, and optical manufacturing ordering issues to ensure optical prescriptions are filled and patient visual requirements are met
- 1 year's experience in Shared Service environment or Contact Center (for example, call center, service help desk).
- 1 year's basic experience with word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and calendaring software (for example, Microsoft Office, Outlook).
- 1 year's experience in Walmart Pharmacy or Vision Center.
- 1 year's experience in customer service.
- 2 years' experience in Shared Service environment or Contact Center (for example, call center, service help desk).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents