Sr. Consultant - International Executive Talent Acquisition
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 911536BR
What you'll do at
- Aligns and leverages multiple cross-functional teams to deliver key business objectives
- Drives less complex (for example, size, scope, complexity) relationships with third party partners
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees less complex business interactions (for example, size, scope, complexity) between Talent Acquisition, internal customers, and vendors
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Workforce Planning, Psychology, Political Science, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field and 4 years of experience in human resources, business management, workforce planning, recruiting or related field OR 6 years of experience in human resources, business management, workforce planning, recruiting or related field.
- 2 years leading or partnering with cross-functional teams.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents