2nd Shift Pharmacy Technician Supervisor (TSBP Registration Required)
- Location SPRING, TX
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Hourly FT
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 910108BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages reports (for example, production report, insurance, inventory)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Resolves medication and insurance issues
- 2 years experience as a pharmacy technician
- Registered and in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy registry .
- 2 years of supervisory experience .
- 2 years pharmacy mail order or pharmacy central fill experience .
- Associate s degree in Health Sciences or related field .
- National Pharmacy Technican certification (ExCPT)
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents