Senior Product Manager, Digital Wallet and Payments (Mexico)
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 909188BR
What you'll do
Challenges you’ll be tackling:
• Working with cross-border, multidisciplinary teams to incubate and grow a new product in the digital payment space.
• Full product lifecycle management from vision and customer research to concept and roadmap, working across departments to execute, and support company objectives and KPIs.
• Ensuring streamlined communications and close cooperation between the business (Business Development, Strategy, and Finance) and product teams (Engineering, Product, UI/UX) on product implementation, priorities and optimization.
• Strategic and tactical ownership of the product: delivery, measurement, and optimization (front and back end).
• Identify and communicate with key stakeholders across organizations and geographies, including presentations to executive management.
• Create a nimble process to prioritize and manage projects and delivery.
• Reporting of project statuses and escalation of risks and issues as needed to ensure visibility, ownership, and timely resolution.
How you’ll know it’s right:
• If you’re not afraid of being in the spotlight, working hard and moving fast, both individually and as part of a team.
• If you have deep intuition and a strong passion for developing great user experiences.
• If you are driven by results, passionate about solving customer problems and looking to make an impact in a huge market.
• If you can work in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding timelines without compromising on quality.
• If you are genuinely excited about working in a multi-cultural environment, across different time zones and GEO locations.
• If you make product decisions based on data, metrics and most importantly, the customer.
• Substantial, hands on experience in digital payments and mobile products, delivering a product at scale and evolving it over time.
• Ability to lead, manage stakeholder expectations, plan and estimate level of effort required to deliver and implement product.
• 5+ years of experience in product management of a consumer product at scale, including technical and costumer facing aspects.
• 2+ years of experience in project management of complex projects, ideally in a global environment.
• Strong track record working with Business, Engineering and UI/UX teams.
• Experience with analytics software and familiarity with A/B testing.
• Willing to travel (10 to 25%, depending on product release cycles)
• Ecommerce experience
• Both startup and corporate experience
• BA/BS degree in computer science, math, or other technical fields
• Project Management experience and PMP certification
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents