Senior Manager I - Global Shared Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative & Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 908937BR
What you'll do
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the execution of standard processes and controls to protect company assets
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements Global Shared Services initiatives and process improvements in area of responsibility (for example, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger)
- Oversees month-end closing activities, reconciliations, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance, and audit findings for assigned areas of responsibility
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the financial performance of assigned business areas
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 4 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 6 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Lease accounting experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents