Senior Manager, Member Program Development - Acquisition - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Membership
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 908635BR
What you'll do
- Anticipates and proactively plans for methods to improve business performance for Membership products and services (for example, improve upon prior year sales, profit)
- Conceptualizes new technology applications and enhancements to existing programs
- Develops multiple relationships with external parties (for example, Suppliers, consultants)
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with internal standards (for example, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), record keeping guidelines) and external requirements (for example, licensing, accounting, regulatory)
- Interprets long-range divisional vision and directs Membership Insights and Innovation Teams
- Leads the design, analysis, implementation, and ongoing management of the new strategic Membership product and services portfolio so that it aligns with trends and relevant Member needs and supports and perpetuates the growth of Membership
- Navigates business hurdles (for example, internal resistance, new rules or regulations)
- Participates in the development of enhancements to Membership products and services to promote sales and add value for segment Members
- Participates in the development of strategic plans and recommendations for segment based on Member insight and knowledge
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Recommends revenue and profit goals for new Membership products and services
- 3 years experience using Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 5 years experience in financial services, retail analytics, retail market research, retail finance, credit card marketing, credit card analytics, credit card finance, or related field OR Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 1 year experience in financial services, retail analytics, retail market research, retail finance, credit card marketing, credit card analytics, credit card finance, or related field.
- 1 year experience in credit card product or program development.
- 1 year experience managing a profit and loss (P&L).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents