2018 Full-Time: MBA - Sr. Manager, Merchandise Strategy & Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 907053BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes and interprets information from multiple sources to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Communicates and interacts cross-functionally within the merchandising organization
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as a key business area support partner
- Serves as project manager for ad hoc projects
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, or related field.
- 3 years of professional experience in retail, consumer products, management consulting, merchandising, supply chain, or other related industry
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents