- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 905735BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies advanced risks and cyberattacks
- Improves quality of analytical capabilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors, analyzes, and remediates cybersecurity events
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Security Operations Center processes and procedures
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 1 year's experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR 3 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
- 1 year's experience with at least two of the following technologies: SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Antivirus, Web Proxies, Authentication, Cryptography, Unix/Windows server administration, and/or network administration.
- 2 years' experience designing and implementing technical solutions for information security.
- 2 years' experience in troubleshooting and code analysis.
- GIAC Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIA), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Security+ certification, Certified ArcSight Engineer, and/or SIEM platform certifications.
- Bi-Lingual in English and one or more of the following languages: Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, and Spanish
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents