Senior Software Engineer, NPL
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 905605BR
What you'll do at
As a Senior Software Engineer on our team, you will get to build highly scalable and highly reliable services which will drive the next generation of shopping experiences.
- 4 or more years of experience programming in Java/J2EE, REST Services, and related technologies.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, CXF a plus.
- 3 or more years of experience with RDBMS (Oracle), SQL
- Experience with Eclipse. Experience with GIT, and Ant or Maven is a plus
- Experience configuring & deploying applications on J2EE application server (Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere) a plus
- Experience with UNIX shell and scripting
- Experience in building/implementing high performance & a scalable system is a plus.
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code.
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
About Walmart Labs
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts