- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 905489BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in the development of engineers and architects
- Demonstrates and proves hardware or software technology concepts to other architects and management
- Develops and implements product development strategies using Agile development processes
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies and implements strategies for service enabled technologies (for example, service oriented architecture)
- Improves the hardware or software technology environment
- Leads the creation and implementation of hardware or software technology solutions for the division
- Oversees the development of conceptual, logical, or physical hardware or software designs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 11 years OR 9 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 11 years.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents